My life has a born again episode 8

Episode 8
If you miss episode 7 click here to read


After i yield to the devil's call,i slept like a baby because Gift is a 5star rated slut,she almost killed me,we went like 4-5 rounds before i told her am tired.
The next morning i was feeling some guilt within me,that what i did was wrong but i just pull it off my mind and went to take my bath leaving the 5star slut on the bed. when i got back into the room i was surprised to see  Gift using my phone to receive call,so i asked her who is that ,she said its Someone called Monica,i was like is this 5star slut stupid,i collected the phone from her but Monica has cut the call so i just drop the phone on the bed and went to sat on my table thinking,which type of problem this girl want to put me into again,i asked Gift what she said to her,Gift said she only said her bf is in bathroom that she can call back and she cut the call. If not because am a cool guy i would have beaten Gift that moment,i just asked her how could she say,is she mad that when did i woo her,she said why will i be raising my voice on her because of one unknown girl name Monica,that after everything she gave me yesterday night that i don't need to woo her again that we are now dating,she stood up and went into the bathroom,i felt like following her i was just dumb folded that minute i just wore my cloth and waited for the slut to finish dressing up so we can go together,i don't want to leave her in my room again.
When i was about to board to board the cab to take me to school,i saw Monica on bike i wave to her,she got down,my body started getting cold,i just wish i can disappear from the scene. Monica got to where i stood i greeted her she did not reply,she only threw my the questions as if am doing interview, who is that girl that picked my call when i called, did she sleep over in your house,why did she call you her bf,were where you then,i just look look at her and and asked her too throw the questions when i finish one,i told her i was charging my phone in my friends room that my socket was not working,that i was only told you called and she said you are not around,i did not have idea she said things like that,Monica looked at me and felt sorry for acting like that she pleaded,me forming as if am not guilty i said she too just leave me ,don't she trust me,she said she is sorry that she hasn't been her self ever since she heard that,she even wanted to come to my house but she need to get to work early,i just ignored her and tell her i need to go to class that she can leave we talk latter she kept on begging till i had no choice than to accept.
We both left left and went to school together,i left her after giving her a hug. when i got to class i saw Titi coming towards me we bad look.

Watch out for episode 9

No comments