My life jas a born again episode 9

If you miss epispde 8 click here

Episode 9

Titi walked passed me only and went to meet one a girl at the front i was surprised i thought she was coming to meet me,i thank my God for her not seeing me.Not long like  after 20 min my phone rang only to see Titi calling me,i was surprised i  picked her call,she said she is in my class that am i around ,she want to see me,i called her,she was surprised to see that am not far away from her,she came to my seat and said is it because of what i did that i did not call her because she is sure have seen her since,i told her  I did not see her that i just got into the class few minute ago,she said i should keep the lie for another day that,she is here because of what i did yesterday that i just left her as if she is nobody,i told her it was because of the group assignment that am really sorry,i will make it up to,she said i should stop lying that i went to meet another girl yesterday that it was not my group member that,i was surprised how she knew,did frank tell her anything,i will kill the guy when i see him,she said if am saying the truth that at least one   of my group member will be around that i should call one of them to come here so i can prove am saying the truth,i just have to admit that am lying because am sure my friend wont be able to get along quick but another thought came into my head i called one of my surest G Tosin that he should come over too my seat, when i drop the call i quickly sent him message to act like a group member  that we met yesterday in the evening. when Tosin got to where me and Titi was seating,Tosin said is he my group member he said yes that when last did we meet he said yesterday evening,immediately Titi said he is lying that he is not my group member that he is trying to cover up for me,during this process i was i sent Tosin message that we went to get some flowers in the super market and some chemicals that he should act like he receiving a call so he can leave,Tosin acted like that but Titi said he is lying before he could pick the fake call.Tosin left after picking is fake call,Titi said am not even good in lying that everything Tosin said i sent it to him on my phone,i was how this girl take know,she said did i want deny it that i should bring my phone ,i need to accept,i started too fell uncomfortable because am afraid of this Titi,she said have i accepted that am a liar i said yes and asked her how she knew she said she can see am getting afraid,i told her No she said i should shot up that am lying again,am tired of this witch ooo,i said ok she is right that how did she, has she was about to talk she received a call that lecturer is already in there class,so she said she will tell me latter and she left. Not long after Mr Ramon the most boring lecturer entered our class, his class was just to boring that 70 percent of the class slept off including  me,it was  a lady that woke me up when she said Mr  Ramon asked me a question,i was like this is gobe,i stood up and tell mr Ramon i did not hear did question,he said how can someone that is sleeping hear question when  he is not teaching in the dream land,the class laughed  i just ignore them,the lady behind me wrote the question in a paper and place it at my front,as a sharp guy i did not know the answer to the question,i was about guess when mr Ramon said i should say the answer except or he give me minus 10, that how the stupid man used to do,i went towards him because he called me so he could collect my matric no,when i got there i told i faced the class and answer the question in my guessing pattern the lecturer was surprised that i could get it and i don't know the question he said,i got it that was i playing prank on him i said know that i heard the question in my dream but was not sure maybe it was the one that was why i asked him,the class started to hail me me, SAM THE GENIUS because am the first person that will go in front of the class after sleeping in the class that Mr Ramon will not collect is martic number, me too use big boy swag to walk back to my seat,Mr Ramon just use his old man swag to carry the situation,he proceed with is boring class,i thanked the lady that told me the question we both talked till we finished the class,i collected her number when she was about going after the class and promise to give her call.

I stood up and went to GNS hall 2 to receive my last lecture for the day,when i got into the class i saw the lady,it was then i remember i did not ask for her name,she waived to me to come and i went to her,she said she left a seat for me so i sat down and asked her name,she said her name is Florence,too be sincere this girl is what they call complete girl she is beautiful like miss Nigeria and endowed both front and back,(chai me a born again dey think like this,devil is too strong),it was really fun to attend the class with a lady like Florence,with the way we talked i got to know she is a daughter of the famous Mr Charles the richest man in Lagos,she is even intelligent but she is a bit spoilt brat. i asked her why she is schooling in Nigeria she said her parent said was over pampered  when she was younger,now she is a spoilt brat that they wont let her school abroad that she will be worse. i was like so rich people too can be like this,my family is also comfortable that my dad can afford two iphone 6 for me so don't think we  are poor. It was like that me and Florence became friends,after the class Florence told me we should both go the eatery to eat that she has been living a boring life in school ever she gain admission she has only one girl friend i school,that she go alone because most people do annoy her so she choose to be alone( abi na you dey annoy them) she said she was even surprised that she is free with me(hmmm).we both went to the eatery to eat after she dropped me in my house,i forgot to tell you she is using lexus jeep.when i fot down she said she is living in VIP oo3 hostel in b2 estate  i was like mehn this girl is enjoying because a self con in that estate is 200k, have only been to the gate because they don't allow any type of person to enter. so i was denied entry when the guy I wanted to go and meet refused to pick my call. My hostel mate was surprised to see me coming out from the jeep me too just use big boy swag to carry the situation.when i got to my room Bimpe Gift friend told  me gift said she will be coming over in  the evening that she too let me know so i wont go out,i was like make thunder strike her in her house. I told Bimpe have heard and i left for my room.

Watch out for episode 10

No comments